Pulleys and Belts – Falcon Pd®
Thanks to innovative construction materials enabling high torque transmission and reduced dimensions, FALCON Pd® is an ideal solution for designing new applications.
SIT manufactures a full range of pulleys suitable for any application.
- Pitch: 8M – 14M
- Compound: HNBR
- Belt facing: layer of nylon fabric and high density polyethylene
- Static Conductive (ISO 9563)
- Temperature: -40/+95 °C (for short periods: -50/+130 °C)
- Available FALCON Pd® timing belts in open end version with relative clamping plates.
- Very high torque transmission
- Outstanding tensile strength for ultra-high performance
- Reduce operating noise levels
- Excellent oil resistance
Available with standard FALCON GTR pulleys in cast iron or steel, for mounting SER-SIT® taper bushing or according to customer specifications.
“The Silent Sync and Falcon Pd trademarks are the property of Continental AG and/or its affiliates”