Pulleys and Belts – SIT CLASSICA – IMPERIAL PITCH
The SIT CLASSICA synchronous belt, being designed with imperial pitch, is an valid and economic alternative solution in low/medium torque transmission systems. Reduced elongation, no need for lubrication and low wearing makes this belt an economic and reliable option.
In addition, The SIT CLASSICA synchronous belt can be used in a wide range of powers and for speeds up to 30 m/s.
- Imperial Pitch: MXL, XL, L, H, XH
- Imperial Pitch – Dual: XL, L, H
- On request it is possible to supply static conductive belts (some pitch and lengths)
- Compound: Polychloroprene
- Tensile members: Fiberglass
- Belt facing: Polyamide
- Temperature: -30/+80 °C
- Available timing belts in open end version with relative clamping plates
- Wide range of pitches and lengths
- High efficiency
Available standard Imperial Pitch pulleys in aluminum, cast iron or steel, with solid hub, for mounting SER-SIT® taper bushing or according to customer specifications.
Wide range of Imperial Pitch timing bars available on stock.