SILENT SYNC® belts and EAGLE Pulleys
SILENT SYNC® is an innovative double helical offset tooth drive which, thanks to continuous and progressive meshing between belt and pulley, provides very high performance in terms of both noiseless and precision, reducing vibration.
- Pitch: 8M – 14M
- Compound: HNBR
- Belt facing: JPEX (layer of nylon fabric and high density polyethylene)
- Static Conductive (ISO 9563)
- Temperature: -30/+95 °C (for short periods: -40/+130 °C)
- High torque transmission
- Noise reduction up to 15 decibels compared to any other type of toothed belt
- Low energy consumption
- Drastic reduction of vibrations
- Self-aligning transmission (the pulleys do not require flanges)
Available with standard EAGLE pulleys in cast iron or steel, with solid hub, for mounting SER-SIT® taper bushing or according to customer specifications.
“The Silent Sync and Falcon Pd trademarks are the property of Continental AG and/or its affiliates”